Wednesday, 21 April 2010

By Jove!















SO, I was frantically trying to think of what to write my non-fantasy fiction about. I'd started, but that story wasn't going anywhere. At all. Kind of like (Insert talentless celebrity everyone hates here)'s career.

BUT THEN!!!

Oh, the ideas!

Do you know how frustrating it is to not be able to write about a high school student, especially when you yourself where a high school student not a full year ago?

Do you?

If you don't, be grateful!

It makes you feel silly (read: abnormally stupid) and untalented. If I can write about dragons, why can't I write about mascots? If I can write about sword-training, why can't I write about P.E. class? If I can write about armies, why can't I write about football teams? If I can write about foul beasts, why can't I write about my sophmore English teacher? (Fact: I love most of my English teachers. But NOT my unnamed sophmore Pre-AP English teacher.)

But you get the point?

Well, now, so do I!

That is why I am proud to present, the epic future best seller (HAHAHAHA...yeah I know it won't happen :P) YA novel...

(Working Title)
YES, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....
A marching band YA novel.
Don't tell me it can't work! I'm sure it's been done somewhere, and I shall do it with my own unique (
mentally unbalanced) style!
Do you want to read some? Do you? Too bad, there's only like a page written! BUT IT SHALL BE GOOD. And shall CONQUER THE WORLD.
(Maniacal Laughter)
The End.

2 comments:

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Judging from this, I'm sure it's going to be funny!

L.J. Boldyrev said...

I love the title!! Judging by the content of this post, I'm sure it'll be great.

I'm coming over from the 50 word contest. I'm entry #3, Purple Rain. Just wanted to tell you yes I do know about the Prince song and the movie, lol!
It's a working title. I just couldn't post it as "Untitled" and that was the first thing that came to mind. Libba Bray and her band sang it not too long ago at a launch party I went to and it's been in my head for weeks.