Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Eyjafjallajökull Doesn't Want Me to Get An Education!

So... financial aid forms were due a little while ago.
And enrollment fees are due on May 1.
And..um...
my mail is still stuck in France.
At least, that's the only conclusion I can come up with. I sent the letters a week or two ago, and the college never recieved either. So...................
*Sigh*
Luckily, we're working it out with the university (YAY!)
EDIT:
Ouch. Seriously.
I'm editing in my book (YAY!) so my blogs are probably going to be a little...weak over the next few days. But seriously? Major heart sadness right now.
So, where my second novel ends, the hero and heroine are seperated, after being basically unseperable for a year, after she rescued him from an unjust execution. She's been faithful and loyal ever since, but he had to leave to save his brother (yadayadayada) and now they're seperated. Sad, right?
Actually, heartwrenching. Seriously, I've cried about this, okay?
*Don't judge me!*
And now I'm editing where they first met.
Sobs madly.

Am I the only one with this problem? Authors, what's the saddest part of your stories? Death, unresolved conflicts, dying dreams? Tell me!
And then, to cheer you up....

3 comments:

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Can't tell you. It's a secret. ;)

Glad to hear everything worked out in the end. :)

Krispy said...

You're not the only one to get teary-eyed over something she's written. If you're getting emotional, it has to be a good sign right? Like you're getting that heart-wrenching emotion across.

The sad things I'm most guilty of are unrequited love, or rather lovers who (for some reason or another) can't be together. Eck.

Hope your university issues get resolved happily and soon!

The Alliterative Allomorph said...

Oh god, I bawled my eyes out at the crucial sadness of my book through every single edit - that makes 5 times. LOL Geez I'm a sad case ...