Thursday, 15 April 2010

Fate is So Kind...

At least to me. Here I am, writing a scene, and all my old music just doesn't seem to give me the 'write' mood. I always listen to music when I write, but turn it off when I edit. But, just as I'm about to fall into dispair...
I hear Russian Roulette by Rihanna, and it fits so perfectly, I feel as if fate were on my side. Or against my character's, whichever. Might I add I love Rihanna? Seriously, I'm a fan, and I genuinely love her music, despite the fact that it's fairly mainstream. It's good stuff. Really good.
Say a prayer to yourself,
He says, "Close your eyes, sometimes it helps."
And then I get a scary thought
That he's here means he's never lost.

AND

But it's too late to think of the value of my life.
Heck. Yes.
Awesomeness.

1 comment:

The Alliterative Allomorph said...

There's nothing like music to save the day! ;)