Friday, 16 April 2010

SECRET LOVE CONFESSIONALS!!!

Yes. I LOVE YOU!

Honestly, just because you're here, reading this.
I LOVE YOU!
Here are some other loves, ready?
Ready!?!?
I CONFESS!
I Kaz Mills acoustic cover of Britney Spears 3
I all Rihanna music, especially when it relates to my characters
I chocolate. GASP! Yes, it's true.
I colors!
I performing! Dancing/singing/acting. NOTE: This does not mean I'm good at them.
I 90's pop. YES I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I the ever-amusing Lisa and Laura Roecker and their arm-wrestling matches!
I my LTG chum Robin and her fantabulous poetry!
I useful, amusing tidbits given by agents like Nathan Bransford

I ALSO love video blogs. Should I occasionally put one up here? That way you can see my fantabulously fantabulous face?!
Oh, here's a secret... shhhh.
I love losing weight.
Is that embarassing, or can I say it? Should I not?? OH NO!
XOXO

2 comments:

Elana Johnson said...

I love THIS POST! It's so fun to celebrate things we like in this way. Congrats on the weight loss -- and that's always okay to say!

Lisa and Laura said...

YAY! Thanks for the shout-out! We LOVE you!