Sunday, 9 May 2010

Aw, I Feel Special!

Alright, you guys know my love/hate relationship with Sundays, yes? A day of rest, of peace, a day where I can sit back, go to church, and read to my heart's desire? A day when I can't write? *sigh*
Guess which of the above is a problem for me?
No, it's not going to church. :) Although my church meets only twice a month, so I'm not going today anyway (that means... jammie day!! *happy dance*) but the problem is, of course, that I can't write. Or edit.
So, I was feeling kinda bummed... then I rolled out of bed and immediately seven hours later I got onto my blog account and squealed with delight. Yes, squealed.



Why, you ask?


Well, because of The Alliterative Allomorph - who, may I mention, has an amazing blog that never fails to interest/impress/awe/inspire love. And who (cue squeal!) condescended to give me a blog award. :D


How fantastically sweet is that? Holy tacos!
So, being the inexperienced blogger that I was (..am..) I had to look up the 'rules' online, and I'm supposed to pass this on to another blogger(s), and post a link on my blog's sidebar with a link to whoever gave me the award, then inform the people/blogs I give it to that I've given it. The amount of 'gives' changed at every site I checked, so I'm going to be a rebel (rebel!) and just... give it to... three?

(Rebel, rebel I tell you!)

So here goes:


My friend Lizzi at Aspirations to Greatness, who's still trying to figure the whole blogging/writing world out, and always has really sweet blog posts and quotes at the end of each one. (Also, an extremely ambitious title. Go for it, girlie! :P)




Stina Lindenblatt at Seeing Creative, and not JUST because of her 'Cool Links Friday's, which have helped me a ton on many occasions, but because, honestly, the entire blog is lovely! And seriously, her writing advice? Sooooo awesome. :)



And this last writer, because I'm desperate eager to confess my raging 'OhMYGOSHYOU'RESOCOOLness' admiration, and we all know how awesome she is. (Seriously, if you don't follow her, do it now. DO IT.) TH Mafi, at Grab a Pen
(That's how cool she is, her name is highlighted in orange - which, may I add, is the best color ever!)

Um, that's it authors! I'm off to put the award on my sidebar thingamajig, so it doesn't get lost!
XOXO


5 comments:

The Alliterative Allomorph said...

LOL! I'm glad I made you so happy! :) xx

J. et K. said...

Congratulations!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Thanks for the great award! Have a great Mother's Day. :D

Janet Johnson said...

Congratulations!

Tahereh said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOSMGSIFGJAEROIGAERGAW3R

!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
YOU ARE SO FLIPPIN SWEET I THINK I MIGHT CRY!!!

*cries*

(i'm so PATHETIC.)

i adore you! THANK YOU my lovely!!
you are an absolute DOLL!

<3333333333

& congrats on YOUR award!!!!