Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Please Tell Me You're Kidding...


Nope, Bethany! I'm not! We have lots of work to do today!
.
*whines* Nancy, why? All in one day? That's going to take all my time!
.
So you'd better get off blogger than, huh?
.
25,000 words to edit? In one day?
.
Not only that, you have to get to the grocery store and buy toilet paper.
.
*makes sad, stifled, sobbing noises*
.
Oh, and pack.
.
*silence*
.
And you have to drop the animals off at the kennel at 5.
.
Please... no more! I surrender!
.
Then your parents are taking you out to dinner at 7.
.
Well... I like food.
.
And have you read your Bible yet today?
.
*dies*
.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WRITING A BLOG POST!
.
Nancy, I had to! I have to share with the world the awesomeness that is Robin! She drew me a picture of a flamingo! SEE?!?! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?! Nancy, it's totally going up on my blog!
.
.....I concede the point. But it's up now. Get to work!
.
*sniffles* All right, Nancy.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
XOXO (From me, not Nancy.)
(PS - ROBIN, OMG I LOVE YOU AND THE FLAMINGO!! Sorry for shouting. But I love you!)
(PPS - If you're confused about Nancy, authors, go here. It will explain everything.)

6 comments:

Creepy Query Girl said...

lol. I think it's great that you named your 'to do' list! Great pic btw! who doesn't love pink flamingos?

Rachele Alpine said...

Hey, I just found your blog and I love your post. It sounds a lot like my day too! I always have a ton of things to do, but I MUST BLOG! Somehow blogging and writing always seems more important than anything else!

Tahereh said...

LOOOL I WAS SO CONFUSED FOR A MINUTES
and then i clicked on Nancy and now EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE.

i seriously need to name my TO-DO list.

like whoa.

hehe loved this!
good luck with everything!!

Elana Johnson said...

You are awesome for naming your list. I so need to do that, but mine might be a word I can't put up in public... LOL!

Good luck getting everything done. I like food too. :)

Robin said...

Awwwww you put up the flamingo! At the same time I said "Awww!" I also experienced a "Hahaha!"

Could I possibly write and "AWWWHAHAHA"

There is my thought for now. Have fun in Venice! (Please come HOME soon?)

Lisa and Laura said...

Lisa and I are brainstorming names for our to-do list as we speak. Great idea!