Friday, 28 May 2010

Video Games Destroy Lives AND Award Giveyways

They do, absolutely. For example: I was up till 3 in the morning, playing my new nintendo game (animal crossing city folk, I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT!!CALL THE POLICEGOVERNMENTPRESIDENT MY MOTHER! TELL HER CODE ORANGE AND TO EXECUTE PLAN X) and slept in till 11. :D Ahh, how nice that feels. Not very helpful when you ought to be writing though, I know. So I'm going to cry try and get some editing/writing done.

Authors, what's your number one distraction?

ANYWHO, guess WHAT authors! I love love love LOVE you!


Especially Stina and the Slushpile Slut who not only have awesome blogs, but both oh-so-generously gave me these awards:

The Awesomesauce Award and The Beautiful Blogger Award, respectively. Thank you to both of them so much, my life = superduper happy now!

So, I'm passing them on, I don't know exactly how many people to pass them on to, but... hopefully it's sorta a guidlines thing, rather than a rules thing, and no award goons will put a ripped up book in my bed tonight(screeeeeeeeeeech!).

So without further ado! These are the bloggers I think are amazing, and I'm glad I've met you all!


Coreen Trost at Velvet Over Steel

Sandy Shin at in my sandcastle

Robin Walter at Penned Obscurities


Janet at Janet Summer Johnson
Kim at Kimberly Franklin
Lindsey Brooks at Dangerous With a Pen

You guys are amazing!!

XOXO

Bethany

3 comments:

Sandy Shin said...

*hugs*

Thanks so much for the beautiful blogger award! <3

My number one distraction is definitely the Internet and blogger -- but I love it too much to let it go. :D

Tahereh said...

yay awards!!! congrats to you for winning and congrats to all the recipients for receiving!!

i hope you have a fab weekend, lovely!

Susan R. Mills said...

Congrats on your awards, and thanks for joining my blog. I look forward to getting to know you. And, my #1 distraction when it comes to writing is solitaire on the computer. I know, bad, huh?