Monday, 21 June 2010

Ciao Bella!

ACK, so it looks like there's some amazingly awesome posts going around in the blog world today, but I don't have time to read, let alone comment. *tear* I wish I could!
Normally, you understand, I have tons of time. But today... I'm packing.
FOR ROME!! EEEK!! :D
So, as a parting farewell 'I love you and see you in a week you're the awesomest' present, I'm giving some links, mmk?
Like this poem mad-lib generator.
Or the Title Generator! (Warning, epic-ly bad titles may follow) (Sepia-tone Frosty? For seriously)
And, um, guys? Love a certain book? Wished it never ended? Want more books similar? Go here - What Should I Read Next. It recommends books based on a book you loved.
Cute and Funny Video Blog by Lisa and Laura Roecker, in case you want giggles. :D
Awesome Blogging Tips by Elana Johnson
50 Tools That Can Help You In Writing
And...have you guys ever done the writing exercise where you put your pen to the paper and are not allowed to halt writing until 1 or 2 minutes is up? You can write utter nonsense if you want, but you keep writing. There's a site - Oneword.com that gives you (duh) one word and exactly 1 minute to write about it. Awesome to get you warmed up!
All right, I'll see you all in a couple of weeks!
XOXO
Bethany

10 comments:

Joanne Brothwell said...

Thanks for the links - and have a wonderful trip!

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

Thanks for the links. Have a great trip. :)

Vicki Rocho said...

Awesome links! Thanks!!!

Terry Stonecrop said...

Ciao! Rome, a rome-antic city! Couldn't resist. :)

Have wonderful, trip, Bethany!

Sandy Shin said...

Have a safe and wonderful and fun trip! :)

Kathryn said...

Fantastic!! Rome is beautiful. The sunshine is unlike any other sunshine I've ever seen. It's like warm butter... ahhh...

Marsha Sigman said...

ROME!!! What!!!??? Have fun and do NOT talk to strangers!lol

I miss you already.

Lydia Kang said...

Have a great time! And if you get a chance, I left you an award at my blog!

Jemi Fraser said...

Rome??? Lucky you - enjoy every moment :)

Margo Berendsen said...

That site "What Should I Read Next" sounds pretty interesting. Thanks for giving the links!