Wednesday, 14 July 2010

And In This Corner: The Bad Guys!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! Didya miss me? Do you even remember who I am? (probably not)
So, with a growing massive to-do list, involving critique group work, individual WIP work, and um, a very messy room, I've decided to get started. Get started doing what, you ask?


Get started procrastinating, silly!
And how? Well...
It IS Wednesday.
And when I saw Marsha's fantabulous post on bad guys, I was inspired!



And when I looked at the bad guys of legend of zelda, I was even more inspired! Seriously, this series is filled with inspiration. So, rather than lecture you on how badass Gannon is or how deliciously mysterious Dark Link seems or how freaking awesome Link is, I will just let the game speak for itself.



By Saimain on Deviantart

By *Luna-kitsune-blu on Deviantart

By ~rami on Deviantart


By Kodavu on Deviantart

XOXO

Bethany

P.S. Thanks for all your comments on my last post. :) I think I'm taking the summer off of blogging, I mean serious blogging. I just don't know if I can keep it up with everything I'm going to be doing. HOWEVER, rest assured, I WILL be back. And I love you all. And I'll try to keep blogging. AND....(this is important)

I WILL WRITE!

I'm taking the summer off of blogging, not writing. :) But I'll try to post now and again. I understand that comments will drop and it makes me a bit sad *tear* but that's just part of the deal, right? But thank you to all who do comment - I never could've made it through this last year without you!

*mushy moment over*

HEARRRRRRRRRTS!

4 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

It's all a matter of balance - you have to be careful not to burn yourself out! Enjoy the summer and take care of yourself :)

j.leigh.bailey said...

Your fun and vivacious personality will be missed, but you need to do what's best for you. As Jemi said, we don't want you to burn out. I'll looking for you when you venture back into the blogging world. :D

Marsha Sigman said...

Yeahhh, you mentioned me!!

Thank you and it makes me so happy to see that I am not alone in my infatuation for bad boys!lol

Terry Stonecrop said...

"Get started procrastinating, silly!" Ha ha. My favorite sport: procrastination.

Hey, enjoy your writing. Sometimes we need to change things up a bit. I'll be watching for your posts.

Have a great summer!