Friday, 24 September 2010

Bumblebee Busy

Friends, I am busy.
In a gloriously awesome way. :)
And I can't talk much, because I have to go pick up my calculator. Also, I think I need alone time, because people are getting on my nerves for no reason, which probably means I'm grumpy. So very sad. :(

I had an awesome idea for a post today, back on the thoughts of peer pressure - oh, and to answer all your questions, no, I didn't give into the peer pressure. I had to get up early the next day, and the activities I was being 'pressured' to join would've done much to prevent that. :) However, I did want to analyze peer pressure and be all deep and stuff, but I's sleepy and grumpy, so you'll be better off without me. Besides, my goal for this weekend - get my reading done. :)

Happy Punctuation Day!
XOXO
Bethany

3 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Being deep is too much work when you're tired! Save it for another day :) Enjoy some alone time and some rest!

J.C. Martin said...

The comic made me LOL! That's me in a nutshell!

Missed Periods said...

But...everyone is blogging today. C'mon you know you want to.
It'll be fine.