Thursday, 2 September 2010

Ideas!

So many different types!
Firstly: sorry for my absence. Believe me when I say I have not had a spare second this past week! It's been crazy. Fun, but crazy. I only have time to post now because the family is watching a movie after a HUGE road trip through NM.
Anywho...
New Ideas. What kinds are there?
Well, there's the shiny new ones. The bright idea that's fresh, new, unheard of. It's a crazy, exhilarating rush.
Then there's the recycled ideas. You know, the 'story that got away'. The one you knew something wasn't right on, and now you can fix it.
And the sequel - not usually shiny or new, but like an old friend.
What are some other kinds of ideas? What are your favorites? :)
XOXO
Bethany

5 comments:

Summer Ross said...

I personally like the bright idea in the middle of the night- not s bright in the morning

Summer Ross said...

I personally like the bright idea in the middle of the night- not s bright in the morning

Damyanti said...

I love ideas that pop out of nowhere and refuse to let go.

Marsha Sigman said...

Definitely love those AHA ideas!!!

Jemi Fraser said...

The ones that hit me out of nowhere when I'm thinking of other things are my favourites.