Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Ghost Blog?

Can you guys slap me, please? Can someone pretty please just smack me over the head with the textbooks I'm not actually reading? Here are things I have not done:
Write
Read
Sleep
Blog
Call my mother
Read my Bible (only recently)
Clean my room
Do laundry (I'm not quite out of clothes yet)
Study Economics.
Here are things I HAVE done:
Math homework
Multi-Cultural Studies reading (but not today.. dang it!)
Found a church/youth group
Met two awesome friends who keep me awake till 1 in the morning
Talked on the phone till 3 in the morning
Slept through three alarms daily
Eaten
Gotten a pumpkin from Fred Meyers
Read my Bible (again, except for just recently)
Made a costume for fall camp
Failed at time management
Learned the art of short showers and quick makeup
Some more stuff that isn't technically 'homework' but is required
Seriously, how does that work?
And....
texted.
So... today is dedicated to time management. When I'll find the time to actually sit down and organize today is a bit of a problem, but... I should do it, right?
Someone please slap me. Or tell me how to manage time?
XOXO
Bethany

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Ugh, I'm always awful at time management. My only course of action is waiting for it to get better and doing everything I can. Good luck!

Marsha Sigman said...

Ok, my really nerdy solution is that I carry a planner. I make notes in it constantly and prioritize everything I HAVE to do, and the things I want to do. That's all I got.

Sorry...oh yeah...don't sleep. Thats works for me most of the time but don't count on being very coherent. I'm not even sure I spelled that correctly. See?