Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Live It Up!


Hey! You! You're beautiful! (Or stunningly handsome!)
Know why?
Cause you're trying. Hard. You're writing your best, you're giving it your all.
And that is beautiful.
Maybe you're tired. Maybe the passion is fluttering away. Maybe it feels like your wasting all your time. Maybe you're just too exhausted to get anything done.
Maybe there's something you're holding back.
But it's lovely outside. Summer is almost here. You'll be able to sleep tonight in comfort, you'll be able to wake up to a new dawn. There's a new story waiting, or an old one about to rekindle the romance.
The only one who can hold you back is you. And you can take her. (or him...)
:)
XOXO
Bethany

8 comments:

Marsha Sigman said...

You always make me feel better!lol

The weather is beautiful and I'm feeling a little guilty for not writing more lately.

L.G.Smith said...

Oh, I love the spring. It's a time of renewal for all kinds of things. Myself included. Nice positive post.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I'll have to remember this post if my love of writing starts to fade. :)

Akseli Koskela said...

Hi Bethany,

Great picture. I found your blog after the thoughtful comments you left on Roxy's blog.

Of course where I live it's Winter that's almost here.

If you can call it a winter that is; we don't get any snow :(

Lindsay said...

Aww, lovely post. The sun is shining... now I'm off to write :)

Christina Lee said...

aww- how the heck did you know I needed this today??

Susan Fields said...

Very inspiring! Thank you for a great post. :)

Missed Periods said...

I am so ready for summer.