Friday, 5 August 2011

Gardens of the Moon Review! (And Awards!!)



*Phew* That's done! It's kind of rushed and not very cohesive, but it'll do for now. :)

So, back to blogging business!

Mega (MEGA) thanks to Laila Knight and Jenna Blake Morris for giving me the Liebster Blog Award!!! (Go follow them, if you're not yet!)


"The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
"



So, here are the five FABULOUS blogs I would recommend!

1. I have to give this to the ever-fabulous Lauren Waters - a new blogger writing an AMAZING historical fantasy series braving the adventures of self-publishing. I may be biased (she's an awesome crit partner as well) but her blog is so honest and fun - also, she has this great tutorial on how to make a book trailer. Check it out! (She's on vacation right now, but she'll be back Monday!) (I need to get her chapters back to her.) (Oops.)

2. Next up is Phil! I met him through AbsoluteWrite and he's a wonderful aspiring author and friend. His blog is brutally honest at times and funny and analytical at others. He's incredibly supportive and not afraid to say what he means. If you're not following, go check out his blog!

3. Lisa Marie Miles - she's an amazing, beautiful woman with an absolute heart of gold. She restarted her blog recently, so you should definitely follow her. It's beautifully written, honest, and at times hilarious. :)

4. Marsha - one of my favs. She's funny, clever, and totally deserves recognition for being awesome. :) She's also on vacation, but should be back soon!

There are SO many more, but since it's time to finish packing for my vacation I really can't dig them all up. So, for #5, let me nominate someone who has way more than 200 followers. Ladies and gentlemen... Chocolate. The best.

XOXO
Bethany

P.S. I'm on vacation next week, but I'll post if I can. I love you all!





14 comments:

Phil Hall said...

I am honored and stunned to receive your award. You are awesome, and I thank you, Bethany! If you're ever over this way, I'll buy you an ice-cream! :)

Laila Knight said...

You're very welcome chickie. You deserve them. Will check out all your blog buddies and follow them soon. :)

L.G.Smith said...

I love that you like to dress up in honor of the books you read. :)

Congrats on the Liebster and have a great vacation. Wow, everyone is taking next week off except me. Something very wrong about that.

Christina Lee said...

Hey there--congrats! Now off to look at your vlog!

Carrie Butler said...

Congratulations! Have a great weekend! :)

Joanne Brothwell said...

Congrats!

Lauren W. said...

Congratulations on your award and you are so sweet to pass one on to me! I can't wait to pay it forward to all my favorite blogs on Monday. Now off to buy Gardens of the Moon, it sounds fantastic!

The Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations on the award!

Thanks for the review. :)

Carrie Butler said...

You've been tagged in the "Panty Meme"! Check out my blog for details.

...Sorry! ;) *Darts away*

Nancy Thompson said...

Isn't Laila wonderful? Just love her!

Congrats on the Liebster! I love this award. It helped me get a few new followers and I hope it does the same for you, too!

Missed Periods said...

Yay for awards. What a nice way to start off your vacation.

Talli Roland said...

Congrats on the award and have a great vacation!

Marsha Sigman said...

Heyyy...thank you for the award!!!! I hope you are having an awesome vacation and reading a lot of books to review for us.lol

Hurry Back!!!

Bryce Daniels said...

Hope you are having, or had, a great vacation! Once again, I am late to the party. Sigh.

And congrats on the award!