Monday, 12 September 2011

The Attack of the Chalkboards!


Ever have one of those moments when you realize that, oh wait, something is happening tomorrow? Well, I just realized school starts next week, and I'm moving in on Sunday. I still have WAY too much to do!

So if I'm absent on the blogging world, I apologize. I will be getting the following done:

1. Packing
2. Church
3. Haircut/dye (maybe)
4. Nails painted (hey, this is a big deal for me!)
5. Books arranged
6. Backpack organized
7. House cleaned
8. Moving preparations (changing address, etc.)
9. Crying
10. Jumping for joy

So! I know I was supposed to announce the contest today but I need a little more time - things are a bit crazy over here!

Did school sneak up on you/your family this year? Did something else?

XOXO
Bethany

14 comments:

Suzie F. said...

Good luck with moving and getting settled in school!

Lisa Aldin said...

I can't believe we're halfway done with September almost. Time needs to slow down please. Good luck with getting your list done!

Talli Roland said...

September has definitely snuck up on me!

Carrie Butler said...

September makes me want to sing "Back to School," but I'll refrain for your benefit. ;) Good luck!

Lindsay said...

Good luck getting everything done. September always makes me wonder where my year has gone! lol.

L.G.Smith said...

Oh, wow, good luck with all that. September really is back to work month. :)

The Golden Eagle said...

Good luck getting all of it done! :)

Imogen said...

Good luck with all your plans.

It's so weird reading other peoples blogs. You're just getting ready for school, and here in Australia we're finishing up for the term.

Jemi Fraser said...

Yup - the school year snuck up on me and then kicked me in the butt!

Sangu said...

Wow busy times ahead! Good luck getting it all done!

Marsha Sigman said...

School started on the 24th of August for us and it's been nonstop crazy. Finally starting to settle into a routine.

Good luck with the move!!!

Carolyn V said...

I hope you get everything done! Packing, moving and school is a ton to do. Good luck.

Misha said...

Hehehe yeah it crept up on me too. So much so that I arrived at classes a week late. >_<

Laila Knight said...

It sounds like you're going to be busy. My God I'm glad done with school. I still have nightmares about it. I hope you have fun though. :)