Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Today is a Late Start...


because I just woke up. (And it's glorious!)
So today I thought I'd keep it simple.

Today is a day where anything is possible.
If you want, you could fly to the stars.
You could write a best-seller.
You could make a new best friend.
You could mend ties with your old best friend.
You could spend some un-arranged playtime with your kids.

Because there's beauty out there today. If the sun is shining or not, if the wind is howling or not, it's beautiful. God's creation is out there, waiting. Eden couldn't have had trees more majestic than ours, or flowers more colorful. Surely our pathways could rival some of the Garden's. The difference lies in the humanity that is too busy to look at - much less take care of - all the magic around us.

There's beauty, even if you're tired, stressed, and overworked.

XOXO
Bethany


I'm having my 150 follower contest - please check it out! It sounds intimidating to some, but all you have to do is leave your favorite shakespeare quote. Go for it!


6 comments:

Carrie Butler said...

Very nice! :)

L.G.Smith said...

Wow, I love that photo you used.

And we are having some of the most beautiful days of the year right now. Gorgeous fall days. My favorite time of year.

Marsha Sigman said...

I love that picture and I'm still planning on entering the contest! The Iron Curtain was lifted so I'm back on!!!! whew heeeewww

It's a good day.

Lynda R Young said...

Wonderful, positive post. I love it. (And I also love that pic you used).

Lynn said...

Yes, there is beauty everywhere, when we get beyond our 'shoulds' and into the present moment God gave us. Beautiful post!

Laila Knight said...

Lovely. And I can get lost in the picture. All I have to do is leave a Shakespeare quote? I think I can manage that one. :)