Monday, 17 October 2011

It's Like New Years!


Last week did not go, if we're being nitpicky, exactly according to plan. There was a book break-up, there was an environmental science test, there was the fantabulous Rule of 3 blogfest (still going on), I continued my failure of responding to my fabulous crit partner there was the fact that I checked into the weekend early.
Oh, and I gained 3 pounds.

*sigh*

I totally, completely, and utterly lost my motivation.

Thank God that it didn't stay away too long.

Now my day feels more like this:
This week is going to ROCK. My new resolutions!




1. Finish Novel by NaNoWriMo despite temporary break-up

2. Lose those three pounds AND THEN SOME


3. Finish homework! (Rawww!)
4. Dance.

What about you? Any new resolutions this week?


XOXO
Bethany



7 comments:

Kerri Cuev said...

Phew, that made me tired just thinking about all you will do (especially that thing called exercise). Lol! You go!

The Golden Eagle said...

Finishing my novel before NaNoWriMo is on my list, too.

Carrie Butler said...

Nice list! (Those visuals are too fun.) You can do it! :)

L.G.Smith said...

I want that kick ass t-shirt! Love it. :)

I've got some serious catching up to do on my writing. And I, too, am way behind on getting back to a critique partner. I had a very lame week last week. :(

Sapphire said...

not a resolution, but I do need to finish up a certain someone's birthday box before I hit the road to visit a friend this weekend. AND it even involves a bit of writing, so I'm not completely off-topic! :D good luck with school and your writing, miss Bethany- though I know you won't need it! :) keep the levels turned up on the disney music and down on the stress.

Lynn said...

I hope you do dance this week! Life can pull me away from my planned goals and targets, but I am learning to be okay with that, and dance at the end of the week anyways, counting blessings.

Sangu said...

Love the sudden burst of optimism and motivation - that T-shirt really does make you feel like going out there and kicking butt, doesn't it? :-)