Friday, 2 December 2011

In Which I Cry A Lot (Last Day of Dead Week)

Finals on Monday.


*breaks into tears*

Seriously though, I have way too many grams of caffeine running through my body, almost 0 sleep and I'm probably dehydrated. Also, my friends think I'm insane. *sob* BUT I've gotten so much studying done it's ridiculous. And just one more day... tomorrow I sleep in, Sunday I relax, Monday I start studying leisurely so I'm not brain-dead for the test.

Unfortunately, not much is happening in writing-land. *tear*

Fortunately, Christmas break is around the corner. :)

I probably won't be blogging next week. *cry* But I WILL blog over Christmas break, so I'll see you all in a week!

Have a great weekend!

XOXO
Bethany

(Plus, I'm getting these weird jolts of adrenaline sporadically, probably from the caffeine. Is that bad?)

12 comments:

L.G.Smith said...

Good luck on your finals!!

And yay for Christmas break. It can't come soon enough sometimes. :)

Suzie F. said...

Don't worry about the writing. You'll get back to it when you can. Other things have to come first sometimes and that's okay.

Good luck with finals!

Nancy Thompson said...

All that hard is sure to pay off. Keep your eye on the prize then relax, knowing you did all you could. Good luck!

Marsha Sigman said...

Good luck! and get some sleep!!!

My verification word is clepto. What the hell?

Carrie Butler said...

Good luck! :)

Elizabeth said...

Love your blog name.

Stopping by from the great comments award post.

NEW FOLLOWER

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Jemi Fraser said...

Good luck with those exams. Make sure your brain is well rested and hydrated for the them!! Take care and don't worry about the rest :)

Talli Roland said...

Aw, hugs. It will be over soon and then you can just relax and chill out. Sending you lots of positive vibes!

Lauren W. said...

Oh, I remember those days! Good luck Bethany!

Small Town Shelly Brown said...

Go Bethany. Slay those finals. We'll still be here when you are all done :)

Sangu Mandanna said...

Take a deep breath, try to get some sleep, and don't worry about writing/blogging/anything other than whatever is a priority right now (in this case, the exams). You'll be fine! BUT YOU NEED TO SLEEP!

Lisa Gail Green said...

Good luck on finals! Take your time and do your best and use writing as a reward. :D I'm not the one to ask about caffeine since I have WAY too much of it. Where's my coffee??