Tuesday, 10 January 2012

It Simply Cannot Be Done


Dear, wonderful fellow bloggers, I cannot begin to tell you how much you mean to me. This community, this world, my friends, writers, readers, all of you - you are such a blessing to me.

I wish wish WISH I could repay the patience and gentleness you've shown me over the past month. I wish I could comment on your posts and make you feel half as special as you've made me feel.

Unfortunately, my life has taken a drastic turn toward schoolwork. I'm hitting the business major reqs, and I have to say it's a bit overwhelming. I'm studying more than I've ever studied. I haven't blogged, commented, written, or read, played video games, watched movies (without a textbook in my lap), or gotten 8 hours of sleep.

I'm not trying to sound of the pity-party alarm, although I totally sound like it, I'm actually having a great time. At least, in that plummeting down the roller coaster can't-decide-if-this-is-awesome-or-awful-or-both kind of way. The fact is, I just can't keep up with blogging. I don't want to write posts if I can't read posts and comment, because this isn't a megaphone, it's a community. And I love and respect it.

So, at least until this quarter is finished, I'm stepping away. If I can, I'll post sporadically and I'll read your posts as much as possible. I'll miss you all terribly, and you are all beautiful, wonderful people (and for you guys, also devilishly handsome and witty).

Until Spring Quarter,
XOXO
Bethany

9 comments:

Cassie Mae said...

You do what you need to do my dear! I admire people who can prioritize and really get their lives in order. :) Good luck with all the schoolwork :)

Phil Hall said...

Be well and return when you are able, knowing that we will wait. Best of luck in school! (I know it's not easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is.)

L.G.Smith said...

School is SO much more important right now. Do what you gotta do...and do it well. See ya after you conquer that math class. :))

Marsha Sigman said...

Hey, take that break! We understand and just check in when you can! You know we love you!

Riley Redgate said...

Go conquer those classes! Way to set those priorities. :)

Morgan said...

Yeah, I know how you feel. School is often way more stressful and time consuming than it should be. Good luck with everything!

Carrie Butler said...

Do what you need to do. We'll still be here when you get back. :) Good luck with school!

Lauren W. said...

See next quarter! Good luck with all your classes! Most of all...have fun!

JeffO said...

Sorry for showing up so late. You're making a wise decision. Blogging takes up a surprising amount of time if you put any thought at all into it - which you do. Focus on schoolwork, and excel. The internet is not going anywhere. Good luck!

JeffO