Monday, 6 February 2012

CELEBRATE!


HELLO WORLD!
I'm still alive!
And what's better than that, I think I may (MAY) be able to actually come back to blogging. Isn't that great? I've just missed you all so much.
There has been WAY too much going on that I've missed, and I love you all way WAY too much to stay away.
So my first official 'back from the grave' post will be on Wednesday, and prepare for some fantastic awesome nerd-writerness. I will be making comments on other blogs in the evenings, right before bed, and posting (hopefully) in the mornings Mon/Wed/Fri.
That's that.

(Pretty much)
XOXO
Bethany


8 comments:

Carrie Butler said...

Welcome back! :D

Mohamed Mughal said...

Welcome back "from the grave"....I know the feeling :)

L.G.Smith said...

It's alive!!

Welcome back to the blogosphere.

Angela Brown said...

The blogosphere is here and ready when you are :-)

The Golden Eagle said...

Welcome back! :)

Janet Johnson said...

Yay! Glad to have you back. :)

Suzie F. said...

Welcome back, Bethany!!

Jenna Blake Morris said...

Glad you're back!