Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Some Day I Will Return

Here's where I am right now:

I got through winter quarter with a higher GPA than I expected

Spring quarter grades are going to be brutal, because I am sick to death of all these business classes.

I'm now a geology major. (With minors in business and English)

I have fallen shamelessly in love with the Avengers, Thor especially.
Although maybe I love Loki more.

We just finished our second D&D campaign and we're moving on to a more house-rules sort of style.

My character died (happily, at least). :'(
I have to think up a new one. :D

I miss all of you terribly.
Especially Lauren (who has been the most patient friend ever!)

I'm taking summer classes, but I should have time to return to blogging.

In the meantime, I have way too many finals all at once.

I also have five (FIVE) weddings to go to over this summer.

I miss writing.

I have written, but not in my most recent serious WIP.

And I'm moving into an AWESOME apartment in the fall.

So that's my life - how about you guys? Seriously, tell me everything. I miss your faces (or avatars, since... you know).

2 comments:

The Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations on the major and other positive news! :) It sounds like the following months are going to be really busy for you; hope that all goes well.

L E Waters said...

You are doing a fantastic job, Bethany! College is tough (and so much fun) so focus on where you are now. Everything else can wait (that includes WIP, blogs, and crit partners:))

Of course I miss you too and I can't wait to see you back here come summer!