Wednesday, 9 January 2013

New Year's Resolutions?

Good morning?

So, well, I've been away....

I thought I might be back over the Christmas break, but....

well....

And I didn't feel I should just suddenly return without any sort of apology.

So I'm sorry. College has been more stressful than ever, and I've just been curling up rather than doing anything productive outside of school. However, I really miss this world (the online writing world!) so would you pretty please take me back?
I'm planning on writing blog posts in the mornings on M/W/F and commenting on other blogs in the evenings all week. So, what do you say? Can we try again?

XOXO
Bethany

(And I did miss you all very, very much!)

1 comment:

L E Waters said...

I've missed you too, Bethany! I'm so glad to hear you're back and can't wait to hear what you've been up to :)