Monday, 4 February 2013

Too Busy To Think...

But I've realized this 'videogame/writing blog' has really become more of a 'random post of the moment blog', so I'm revamping my style to re-include more video games.

However, I also know a lot of you are not avid gamers like I am, so I try to make the posts as universal as I can. Which leads me to my main question: What would you like to see more of?

90's 'classic' video games that were on the SNES and Nintendo 64, usually simpler in scope?
More modern RPGs that may have more direct connections to writing?
A wider variety of game type (shooters, role-playing, adventure) with a variety of applications?
More connections with games that aren't necessarily video games, like cards, D&D, and dice?

I'll probably do some of each no matter what, but I'd really like to hear your opinions!
Does your blog have a 'theme'? Do you have a hard time sticking to it sometimes?

XOXO
Bethany

P.S. I am SO SORRY I haven't been around reading/commenting lately, things have been super busy - but this week I'll be back around like normal! Thanks for sticking with me. :)


1 comment:

The Golden Eagle said...

I'm not a big gamer, but I'm interested in whatever you post. It's a whole different field from other kinds of fiction.

And no need to apologize for being busy. We all are sometimes!