Monday, 30 September 2013

An Ambitious Journey (Hello Again!)

Believe it or not, finals did not actually take six months to study for. (I did pass though!) It did, however, take six months for me to gather the courage to peek my head out from under the covers. I haven't always been the most reliable blogger, but I usually try not to go half a year without showing up.

Usually. Key word there.

Ultimately, blogging is something I can sacrifice for better grades and personal writing time. Yet I don't want to treat this blog as a private journal, to be picked up whenever I please without any consideration for reader. So I waited until a time in my life when I felt like I could be at least somewhat regular with posting and commenting.

Alas, I'm still busy as ever, but I've notched out some time Wednesday mornings that I can post, and I think I can find times in the evenings to read and comment on other blogs (have I mentioned how much I miss you all?). I will only be posting once a week, but I will make that post, even if it's only a 'No time! Minerology homework!'. (Don't be surprised!)

Anyway, now that that business is over....


I MISSSSSSSSSS YOU ALL!!!
I miss writers. I miss readers. I miss reading.
But mostly I miss my friends.

I can't wait to hear what you've all been up to!

XOXO
Beth


1 comment:

Jemi Fraser said...

Life really does get busy! I've cut down a lot on my social media time too - there's just not enough of it :)