Wednesday, 2 October 2013

For Day 1 - What I've Been Up To

I'm running short on time (big surprise), so I'm mostly just stopping by to say hello! 


Hi!

My quarter is going a little crazy, so I promise I will get back to reading and commenting on all your blogs soon! Probably after I get home from work. 

Oh, yeah - I have a job now! I work at my school's tutoring center, and I absolutely love it. I'm also taking a couple of really difficult classes, so if my spelling and grammar tend to fall short, please be patient with me. My brain is fried already, and school started a week ago. 

Long story short, the reason I've been so absent recently (by which I mean several months) comes down to a few things that I don't necessary want to throw into a short blog post, but I probably will go into details in the next few weeks. Rest assured, I am still writing, even when I'm absent from the blogosphere. 

I can't wait to read what you've all been up to in your blogs, but in the meantime...

How ARE you? 

XOXO 
Bethany

1 comment:

Lisa Gail Green said...

Hi! *waves* I'm glad you're still writing! That's that main thing. Enjoy your school and your job. It sounds great.